Christmas Aftermath

The kennel is going kinda crazy what with flying dogs to new homes, vet appointments to make it happen, dogs not doing their job (again!), vet appointments to make it happen (in vain), trying myself to violate a dog (epic fail), and driving a state over to deliver a dog for a conjugal visit.

Yeh, fun times.

When I get a minute I'll post pictures of our holiday. That was a crazy-busy family day that was oh-so-much fun. And a nice one-day break from the vet, the dogs, the airlines, making plans and arrangements...

This is one of those weeks that I wonder why on earth I have dogs. My husband actually voiced this. I'm hosed.

7 comments:

the planet of janet said...

ruff times, i guess? ;-)

Debbie @ Three Weddings said...

I hope things calm down for you soon! Looking forward to catching up on all the mayhem from the last couple of weeks. I am sooo far behind!

Michelle said...

Wow. This is on top of everything you're doing with the shop, too, isn't it?

Here's hoping it calms down soon AND that the dogs' reproductive systems are a bit more cooperative going forward!

Andrea said...

Sounds super crazy!! I hope there will be some "love in the air". If you know what I mean!! LOL!!

And my little guy loved the crayon and paper holder. He can't wait to take it to church with him!! Thanks so much!

Flea said...

Has your etsy gotten to a point where you can sell the dogs? I understand the frustration. I'm sure it's worse when everything else is compounding daily. But Christmas is over and life begins again. Really. Heh.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that's a whole lotta effort for a dog to get a hot date!

Momisodes said...

Wow. Things sound incredibly crazy. Hope things start to simmer down soon.