Well THAT Was a Disappointment

I got the fall decorations out of the attic over the weekend. Micah was all sorts of helpful, as he always is when things come out of the attic. It's like a treasure chest up there; one never knows what fun you'll find lurking in a dark corner.

We hauled the crates down two flights of stairs to the living room, and Micah was nearly dancing with glee when he opened the first box. He dug through to the bottom, pushed it aside, and moved on to the next box. When they were all gone through, his disappointment was visible. And huge.

It was not Christmas decor, and the stocking with the Disney characters on them were not among the boxes.

I love that my boy loves Christmas as much as I do. Now I just need to work on helping him love Halloween, too.

069

No comments: