The Dog Lovers Holiday Gift List

So the holidays are getting closer with each passing day. I'm an early shopper, so it's not stressful for me to see December come around on the calendar, but I am an impulse shopper. I see all sorts of fun things in the stores at this time of year and I just have to buy All. The. Things. It's like a disease.

But in my defense, there are always stocking stuffers to get last minute. And the odd gift that I just wasn't able to pick up through the year. And things like dog gifts. What? Who doesn't get their dog gifts at Christmas? This year I've decided that since I can't get all the fun things I want to get, I'm going to share them so that maybe one of you can get something. Or at least lust over it with me. This is the dog lovers edition of the gift list.

To top my list, a friend introduced me to ArcBarks. This company is a win all around. They sell all natural dog treats lovingly made by those with intellectual and developmental disabilities. I can't gift my dogs with these fabulous treats made by awesome people because they're not sold online. Yet. If you are in an area that sells them in stores, however, I think you need to treat your dog while supporting a wonderful cause. On my behalf.



Because I love gardening, this corgi topiary form is a lust-worthy addition to my list. I have thought about making this myself, but know for a fact that my creation would look far less like a corgi (or a dog, for that matter), and far more like a mass of wire tumbled by a tornado and tangled beyond recognition. Sadly, I'm far too cheap to pay that price, but I can imagine how awesome this would be in my garden, both summer and winter. See it wrapped in Christmas lights? *sigh* And in case a corgi just isn't your kind of dog, they do have other breeds



And for my tree, these knitted dog ornaments are to die for. My goodness, I am dying of the cute overload on these. Surely someone will teach me to knit so that I can make all sorts of goodies like this someday, right?



And the dog needs a stocking stuffer, so I found the perfect thing on Etsy. (What can't you find on Etsy, really?) The Starbucks dog toy is such a win. I am a little bit in love with this thing. That would be for little dogs.



My crew would eat those whole, so it just can't happen here. And for the bigger dog, or the one with an intense need to just pull you across the lawn, this tug is ingenious. I'm telling you, you can find anything on Etsy.



And because I love dogs, I included a little something for myself on this list of fabulous. Etsy has this so-fun French bulldog bracelet that I've been drooling over for a while now. If it's not the cutest thing you've ever seen, I'm not sure what is.



And I cannot forget the kids on this list. This corgi hat simply cracks me up. And it's so realistic! Awesome win. If only Micah would wear it.



This is just a tip of the iceberg on my dog lovers list, but I don't want to overwhelm you. If you have a favorite dog related piece of fun, please feel free to share it with me. I'm the ultimate Crazy Dog Lady.





No comments: