BlogPaws! We've Arrived.

So BlogPaws. Wow. And it hasn't even officially started.

So far today, Louie and I drove 10 hours to Nashville. We stopped a few times along the way to stretch and go potty, but he would have none of that. He hovered near my legs and refused to relieve himself. Considering he didn't eat or drink anything all day, it wasn't a huge issue. He got bored traveling and slept a lot.


The hotel allows pets (obviously) so he's currently bunking  with me. You'd think he was in doggy heaven. He thinks he's in doggy heaven. I helped a friend set up a booth (or watched as she did, either way) and Louie and I met a few new friends in the meantime. 


This evening there was an ice cream social, and they even had pupsicles for the dogs. It was yogurt with dog kibble frozen in it. The dogs were loving it, except Louie, who decided that watching other dogs and eliciting pets from their people was a better option than eating. He's becoming quite a social guy, and that's a good thing.


The rest of the week proves to be a lot of fun, and a lot of learning. Stay tuned to hear the rest of Louie's adventures. They're bound to be a good time. I am, however, going to forego the K9Fit class in the morning. Me, being a clutz, trying to exercise while avoiding the leash I'm attached to, is just a recipe for disaster. I don't want to step on the dog and break his leg. Again. That would be a real downer at a pet conference.


No comments: