For Sale

I've been researching online newspapers to see what's available in the way of dogs. I've run across some really interesting ads. Try this one:

Beautiful and Talented 9YR 14.2H Morgan X Bay Gelding. Easy kepper. Goes English, Western, Trails.

Besides being Beautiful and Talented (love the caps) he's also an easy kepper. Not sure what it is, but it's gotta be good.

Yak herd for sale.

Of course there's more to this ad, but that's enough. And an entire herd available in one fell swoop. What are the odds?

CAVALIER KING CHARLES SPANIARDS, 1m/3f, first shots, wormed, ready to go.


Who knew they were importing the king's Spaniards? And they'll be parasite and disease free to boot. I may just have to get me one of these. Wonder how they are with housework?

I think I've found a new pasttime. Who needs television for entertainment when you could read the newspaper?

1 comment:

MoonNStarMommy said...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!