A Tour of the County

Last evening we drove around taking pictures for a photo contest coming up. (Yes, we're last minute kind of people here.) I thought I'd share some pictures with you of some of our favorites. Maybe you can let me know if you've spotted some potential winners so we'll know which to choose.


Our view at sunset.


I love the tractor through the barn door.


The silhouette of a Queen.


One of the roads less traveled. But they're sure good to go horseback riding on!


Our two youngest boys farming.

8 comments:

For the Love... said...

The red barn is beautiful!!

Morrgan said...

Beautiful photos. :) I'm fond of the tractor and silhouette ones myself.

bencandance said...

I vote for the red barn! And I'm so sorry it didn't work out with Polly (wink-wink). :P

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

just gorgeous!!!

Jen (Mama's Magic Studio) said...

sorry -- meant to say i also like the barn best (typing with nursing babe on lap always dangerous lol)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Beautiful!! My favorite is the road.

Melissa Angert {All Things Chic} said...

so beautiful!

your store is totally adorable!! thanks for checking out my blog ;-)

mary said...

thanks for the trip to the country. So peaceful.