Look! Something Shiny!

If you follow me on Facebook, you know all about my life. Period. You know that our beautiful litter of 8 puppies is now reduced to just one boy and one girl. You know that I'm bottle feeding those two little dears. And if you've followed me here for a while, you know that bottle feeding puppies means every 2 hours round the clock for what seems like the rest of my life but in reality is more like 2 weeks, and then the next 2 weeks are stretched out to about 4 hour increments and I feel like I have a real life again.

So the point of all that is to say that my sleep now is nonexistent. I've lost two entire nights of sleep, sitting up all night watching puppies be born, and then another watching them die. And because I'm a planner, or a non planner, or maybe just a complete idiot, I have plans this weekend that can't be changed. Plans to host parties here two nights running. They'll happen, of course, and I'll be the zombie in the corner feeding puppies and falling asleep face first in the dog dish.

Also, I pretty much feel like a boss if I even so much as get dishes done through the day, so I have nothing blog worthy to wrap my head around. There'll be plenty later, trust me. In the meantime, there's this.



No comments: