Happy Thanksgiving

There is so much to be thankful for. And I am, most of the time. Sometimes I have to remind myself how wonderful it is to have dirty dishes piled in the sink, because it means we are not lacking for food. I have to remember that dirty floors mean that we have a busy home, and I'm certainly never bored or lonely. Our house is filled with love. It overflows much like the laundry bin does. And I need to remember that laundry, too, is something to be grateful for. We have so many clothing choices. These are the things that I'm not as thankful for as I should be, but instead complain about. I'm working on that. 

But most of all, I'm thankful for these people. My kids are amazing people. Every single one makes me proud in so many ways. And not a day goes by that I don't thank God for them at some point. 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love this so much <3 I can't quite believe how grown all your kids are! Wasn't it just a minute ago we started following each other and our kids were babies??????

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I hope the blessings continue to come your way <3