A Guest Blogger!

Tonight's guest blogger is my dog, Louie. He's got his own blog, and has half the followers that I do. It's pathetic on my part because he's only been a blogger since January, and I've been here since.... who even remembers when. I know I don't.

Everyone loves Louie. What can I say? In fact, because he's such a popular guy, this happened:



(Copied from The French Dog)


So lately, mom has been packing some of my things into a very large bag. It's the very type of bag that she uses when she goes away and leaves me for a few days, only this time she's packing both her things and mine, too. So I sat down with mom and had a chat with her. A pup needs to know what's going on.

Here's the thing: we're going away together. Who saw that coming?

Mom then told me the 411 on the whole situation. Turns out, she knew about this way back months ago and didn't even tell me until now.

There's this conference for pet bloggers (or pet owners or pet lovers or people in the pet industry...) called BlogPaws. It's held in Nashville this year, and boasts over 500 attendees, many of whom bring their pets with them. Because it's a pet lovers conference!

Mom saw that someone was giving away a ticket for this conference, and after a weekend of waiting, she was chosen as the winner! I knew mom was excited about something that day, but figured it was because she just bought a new bag of dog food. What else would someone be excited about?!

That someone that gave mom the ticket was the owner of SmartCookee. SmartCookee is an all natural, organic dog treat company. They make crazy good things for dogs, and mom says it's very healthy, too. The owner of the company had purchased a ticket to BlogPaws, but ended not being able to attend, so she chose mom and I go to in her place.

You guys, we are going to Nashville. Next week. I don't know what Nashville is. Next week is a long way off. But mom is packing my things into a travel bag and she and I are going away together for many days. Mom and I time is always good. No, it's great. I have no idea what BlogPaws will be, or what Nashville is, or when next week will come, but mom time is GREAT. And we have SmartCookee to thank for all this one-on-one time!

Thank you, SmartCookee! I'm sorry that you can't attend yourself and spend one-on-one time with your dog for many days, but I'm so glad that you gave that gift to mom and I.

No comments: