* That title sounds kinda like what the Boston Terrier does around the house, but we won't talk about that. Well, actually we will. I discovered tonight that one should not accidentally lock the Boston in the pantry because when she's found a very palpable wave will follow her out. And you will wonder if you should air the food or just toss it all.
* Prentke-Romich rocks. But you all know that I feel that way by now. They called today and have another loaner for me. It should arrive mid-week so that I can return Ken's to him. (Why yes, I'm using his name. I figured since their own website outed him it was safe for me to as well.) While I had them on the phone I asked if we could get a Vantage Lite on loan until the insurance provides us one. I'm now on the waiting list. Hopefully it won't be long. Yeh, I'm kinda impatient.
* I have the cold of the decade, and my head feels like it's going to explode. Seriously. Or maybe it did and this is what the remains feel like. Micah has it, too. He slept until 10:30 this morning and it's his personal record. Why yes, I did keep him home from school. It was very astute of you to notice that.
* Never go anywhere in clothing you don't want to be seen in. I went to my BFF's house today in sweats, which is fine because she wears them too. We're both cool like that. It was the ankle socks and clogs paired with the capri length sweats that didn't look so snazzy, but since I kicked off my shoes at her door I figured it didn't matter. I then remembered that I had errands to run. Four different stops to be exact. Always nice, you know? I'm blaming the brain clog on the sinuses.
* The shop has been nearly shopped dry over the past two weeks. I spend all my days relisting things, emailing customers, sewing, packing and shipping. I'll bet you've noticed that I haven't been around to read anything, haven't you? Sorry. And I can't even promise to catch up either. I'm thinking with the backlog I've got it's going to be a mass Mark As Read. My head hurts just thinking about that.
* My dog food supplier of choice had some serious mark-downs today. It wasn't the brand I normally buy, but when a $45 bag is reduced to $8 you've gotta be dumber than me to let it sit there. The cashier said they don't allow torn bags to sit around because it looks junky. How wrong would it be to turn the boys loose in there with a few sharp sticks and aim them in the direction of my brand of choice? How wrong was it that the thought even crossed my mind?
* We have puppies. I know you should know this, but I'll bet you haven't seen them in a while. The spaniels? Are like snuggling a little piece of heaven. I'm not even kidding.